Thursday, August 10, 2006

A Start!!!

I'm creating my blog for a record to some of the information I am reading into about child education and music.

Basically, the area I am reading into are
  • Montessori
  • Suzuki Method (Piano)

I would like to post more information about these topics and also on music as a general topic.

For a start, I'll list the books I have set on reading and probably will write a summary of it as I am reading them

On Montessori,
Montessori Read and Write: A Parent's Guide to Literacy for Children
Montessori Play And Learn: A Parent's Guide to Purposeful Play from Two to Six
Teach Me to Do It Myself: Montessori Activities for You and Your Child

On Suzuki Method (Piano),
Nurtured by Love: The Classic Approach to Talent Education
Ability Development from Age Zero (Suzuki Method International)

On Music,
Music: An Appreciation

But just a note here, the content presented here are mostly summarizing other people work, so it's nothing new and it's not likely to be something that I have cleverly created.

But if I have breach any copywrite law in the process, do feel free to let me know and I will be most glad to take it off.

No comments: