Monday, October 09, 2006

Bernhard's posts on the PianoStreet

Bernhard is a well recognised figure on the PianoStreet forum.
I personally find many of his posts educating and informative.
More importantly, I truly respect his dedication and generosity to share his knowledge on the forum.
If one take some effort in looking at his posts, one would wonder how did he manage to put on so much details on his posts consistently over a long period of time.
He really needs to be commended

Also, I would like to mention here about Mayla, who has been writing personal messages to me giving me advice on how to start learning the piano and have given many resources to read on.

As I come along and read post that I like, I would keep a link to it

Music / Composer



Practice



Exercise



Sight Reading



Fingering


Repertoire / Grades



Teaching



List



Improvisation



Scores

Other members
xvimbi, mayla

No comments: